Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching Up

Hi all,

This is Kate, a friend of Jax.  I started this blog so she would have a more simple way to update everyone on Scotty's progress (because she has enough to do)!

I will post the emails that she has forwarded me and if you have any additional ones to add, please feel free to send them to me at k8callahan @ msn. com (without the spaces).

Feel free to sign up for automatic updates, post encouraging comments, and pass this site on to anyone who knows and loves Scotty and Jax!

Kate Callahan

Also, if you are looking for a way to help, we will be setting up a calendar to sign up for bringing meals soon (most likely after Scotty's next trip to Boston).

I am also looking into setting up an account to accept donations to help out with expenses (trips to Boston, parking, meals, gas, etc.) but in the meantime will be accepting cash donations through PayPal at my email address listed above.  If you would like to send something, you can send to myself or directly to Jax and Scotty (please email me for the addresses). 

Thanks everyone and Spread the Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment